Steady bicycles can be returned up to (30) days after purchase. Customers are responsible for all of the shipping costs of getting the bicycle back to our warehouse, and bicycles must be returned undamaged and with all the components. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form is needed. This form will be sent out to a customer upon request.
There is a 10% restocking fee for all returned bicycles. The 10% restocking fee is based off of the retail price of the bicycle only and does not factor in applicable taxes or shipping fees. This restocking fee covers the unpacking, re-inspection, and repacking of the bicycle per high company standards. We inform all customers that our company’s restocking fee is not a gimmick to make a few bucks off of customer returning a bicycle but to cover the timely process of unpacking, inspecting and repacking a bicycle. If a bicycle is returned to us, the bicycle has to be unpackaged, inspected fully, a function check done on all components, re-wrapped in various protective packing material, re-boxed, and then re-strapped. It is a very time consuming process.
Additional fees can be charged for any damage caused to the bicycle. These additional fees occur when any part of the bicycle being returned needs to be replaced or repaired to get the bicycle back to a brand new condition.
Below are the step-by-step instructions for Returning a Steady Bicycle:
- Email support@SteadyBicycleCompany.com and describe what you want to return, why you want to return it and the sales order number associated with the product. If approved, you will receive an email with an RMA #.
- No returns over (30) days from the arrival date or your bicycle will be accepted.
- If a return is being requested due to an error on the part of Steady Bicycle Company, a call tag will be issued for the return. Freight will not be charged to the customer.
- If a return is being requested through no fault of Steady Bicycle Company, freight is the responsibility of the customer. Returns MUST be sent via trackable method. Please insure the contents of the package in case of damage by the shipper. Steady Bicycle Company will not be financially responsible for any damages caused by the shipper, or lost items. The customer is fully, 100% responsible for the arrival of any returned bicycle back to the return facility provided to customer.
- Returns must come complete in their original packaging.
- If you need a replacement right away, Steady Bicycle Company will charge you for the item. You will be credited once the return item is received and processed.
- Place the bicycle back in the shipping box the bicycle was received in. Package the product properly for safe shipping.
- Write your RMA# legibly on the side of the box with a marker. All returns must have an RMA#.
- Ship the box to STEADY BICYCLE COMPANY to the return address given by a Steady Bicycle Company customer service associate.
- When the returned merchandise arrives it will be processed by our returns department within 10 business days.
- There will be a 10% restocking fee for all returns unless the return is the result of our error.
- Steady Bicycle Company reserves the right to deny a return on items damaged by the customer during installation or during return shipping.